If you have been experiencing chronic pain in your joints, you may want to seek chiropractic help or physical therapy Rockville, MD offers from Pain & Arthritis Relief Center. We have helped many people in our community get their life back on track by decreasing or eliminating their pain. Chiropractic care and physical therapy in Rockville, MD are non-invasive treatments that offer fewer side effects than conventional treatments.
Chiropractic care and physical therapy Rockville, MD locals turn to for relief helps the body heal itself by moving your body in a way that will promote self healing. We believe that our chiropractors can help you live your best life possible and inspire you to enjoy a healthier lifestyle. We hope that the following article will help answer some of your questions, but do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about physical therapy Rockville, MD residents choose.
What health issues can a chiropractor treat?
Our highly trained chiropractors from Pain & Arthritis Relief Center can help in many different areas to help improve your quality of life. Some of the issues that a chiropractor can treat include:
- Lower and Upper Back Pain: This pain is caused by muscle imbalance in the pelvis and legs and affects most adults. Back pain can be extremely painful and prevent you from living your life in the way that you wish. It can make getting out of bed difficult and everyday tasks painful to complete. This underscores the value of physical therapy Rockville, MD clients recommend.
- Neck Pain: Neck pain is often caused by an imbalance in the chest, pelvis, or lower back. You may experience stiffness and excruciating pain, preventing you from moving your neck in a particular direction. Many individuals with this type of pain seek chiropractic help or Rockville physical therapy.
- Shoulder Pain: When the muscles attached to your shoulder blade are not in proper alignment, they can tear and cause extreme pain. Typically, when you feel pain in your shoulder your range of motion is limited and you can barely lift your arm higher than your chest.
- Elbow Pain: This is also known as tennis elbow, and makes even the simplest of tasks painful to complete. The muscles in our elbows aren’t always strong enough to handle constant pulling and gripping. If these muscles get irritated, you may begin to experience pain and discomfort in your elbow.
What are some of the causes to back, neck, shoulder, and elbow pain?
There are several reasons why someone might be experiencing pain but typically is it because of:
- An automobile accident
- Sports related injuries
- Chronic pain
- Recent surgery
- Constant repetitive movement
- Strained muscles, ligaments, or muscle spasms
These are just a few of the reasons why an individual may experience discomfort and pain. Chiropractic treatments can allow the individual to forego invasive surgery, and typically they will see results much faster than conventional treatment.
How often should you see a chiropractor?
The frequency of your chiropractic visits will depend on your condition. If your pain isn’t so severe, a chiropractor from Pain & Arthritis Relief Center might be able to restore your health in just one or two sessions. If your ailment is more complex, your chiropractor might want to give you two to three adjustments every week until your condition improves.
Get the Help you Deserve
We help people relieve pain so that are able to start living life at its fullest once again. Seek the help you deserve today, by calling us at (301) 710-9777 to learn more about physical therapy Rockville, MD patients appreciate in addition to chiropractic treatments.