Innovator for Pain and Health Management Scholarship, 2018
The caring health practitioners, doctors and staff at the Pain Arthritis Relief Center are committed to helping relieve people in pain. We believe that the body heals the body, and we are dedicated to giving patients relief through innovative, regenerative and integrative practices. We feel honored to be part of a team of unique individuals who have developed practices that come from combinations of different medical backgrounds and philosophies–and are now able to help patients without medication or surgery.
The team of health practitioners and staff at the Pain Arthritis Relief Center feel lucky to have an in-house network of individuals with different knowledge, experiential, educational and professional backgrounds with whom they can share and develop their ideas that help them become better pain-relief and overall-health managers.
The Pain Arthritis Relief Center would like to support the education of an innovative student who plans to do work that will help to relieve people of pain and health problems. For many of us, what used to be called “alternative” medicine is now accepted by the medical profession as “real” medicine. We know that by investing in the education of a student who is creative and forward thinking in their desire to help others with their pain and health management, we are investing in a future where our values and hopes will continue to be promoted.
For this we have created our Innovator for Pain and Health Management Scholarship, 2018, to support a student who wants to work towards continually developing better ways for people to be healthy and pain free.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to helping people with pain and health management and able to demonstrate this commitment via their essay response.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Respond to the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What has inspired you to want to do work that helps people with pain relief and health management?
- How is your current education path helping you to achieve your goals to be a pain relief and/or health management provider?
- What innovative pain management and health management ideas do you hope to put into practice once you are finished with your education?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: Monday, July 9, 2018
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: Monday, August 6, 2018
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please feel free to email: email@example.com