Headache Doctor Rockville MD
If you need a top headache doctor Rockville MD offers, Advanced Spine & Wellness Center is here for you. Dr. Brian Paris and his fellow health professionals have helped thousands of clients who once suffered from severe and recurring headaches.
On average, headaches cost Americans 250 million workdays every year at a rate of $25 billion annually. Do not delay in seeing a Rockville MD headache doctor who can help relieve your pain.
Headaches Can be Serious
Nine out of ten people experience headaches at one time or another. Americans spend millions of dollars every year on headache pain remedies. Many people seek help from a headache doctor Rockville MD residents turn to for relief. While the severity of headaches vary significantly, migraine headaches are the most serious. Migraine symptoms may include:
- Severe head pain
- Irritability or mood swings
- Sensitivity to bright light
- Vision or other bodily function
What causes headaches?
A headache doctor Rockville MD patients recommend can help determine the cause of your condition. Common causes of headaches include:
- Misaligned spinal joints
- Sinus infection
- High blood pressure
- Muscle tension
- Excessive eating, drinking, or smoking
- Eye strain
- Poor lighting
What are the risks of taking medications for headaches?
A headache doctor Rockville MD residents trust, such as Dr. Brian Paris, may caution against using certain medications depending on their effects and the cause of the headache. Though some medications can be very effective, the following consequences may occur:
- Some medications conceal headache symptoms, which may make it difficult to properly diagnose its cause and otherwise eliminate it
- Certain medications cause serious side effects, such as liver or kidney damage
- A variety of medications can be addictive and habit forming
Chiropractic Solutions for Headaches
Very often, the source of a headache is a misalignment of spinal bones in the neck. If these bones do not support your head correctly, this may adversely affect the muscles, nerves, and blood supply to the head. Receiving treatment from a headache doctor in Rockville MD can help solve this problem. There are many reasons why chiropractic solutions may be the best option for your headache, including:
- Most common headaches respond favorably to chiropractic attention
- The majority of severe headaches are relieved when spinal joint misalignments and jaw issues are corrected with chiropractic care
- Chiropractic adjustments can normalize spinal function, improve circulation, lessen nerve irritation, and restore correct spinal curves
The Advantages of Chiropractic Care
At Advanced Spine & Wellness Center, Dr. Brian Paris performs specialized spinal exams to help determine whether a patient’s headache can be remedied using chiropractic adjustments. A few of the many advantages of chiropractic care include:
- Reducing or eliminating the need for medications, as they often have side effects and may mask the true cause of the headache
- Addressing the true nature of the headache, which may subsequently be eliminated
- It is a non-surgical alternative
- It is relatively safe
- It may provide immediate relief
Call us today at Advanced Spine & Wellness Center if you would like to speak with an experienced headache doctor Rockville MD residents rely on for pain relief.