Stem Cells Doctor for Shoulder Pain Chevy Chase, MD
At the Pain Arthritis Relief Center, we have a stem cells doctor for shoulder pain Chevy Chase, MD pain sufferers turn to for relief. Surgical treatment for shoulder pain can result in months of physical rehabilitation, time off from work to recover, and side effects from surgery and medications. By contrast, stem cell treatments is non-surgical and non-invasive. Recovery time is much faster and there is far less risk of side effects.
How Stem Cell Treatments Work
A stem cells doctor for shoulder pain in Chevy Chase, MD can review with you the specific procedure for your condition. This is generally how stem cell treatment works:
- Stem cells live in the tissues of your body;
- Stem cells can renew themselves but as we age, it becomes harder;
- Stem cell procedures take stem cells from an area of the body where they are in high density;
- The stem cells are then injected into the shoulder area that is injured; and
- The body uses the added stem cells to heal itself.
Who Can Benefit from Stem Cell Treatment for Shoulder Pain?
Almost anyone can benefit from stem cell treatment, but certain people are more prone to shoulder pain. A stem cells doctor for shoulder pain Chevy Chase, MD residents go to for treatment often sees athletes, car accident victims, slip and fall accident victims, and many others. The treatment can be used to heal injured tissues, bone, tendons, and ligaments.
The Advantages of Stem Cell Treatments
A stem cells doctor for shoulder pain Chevy Chase, MD respect may advise you that recovery time from stem cell treatments may be much faster than if you were to undergo surgery. In addition:
- Physical rehabilitation is generally much less painful;
- Because it is a non-surgical procedure, you will not be at risk for the potential side effects of anesthesia and medications associated with surgery; AND
- Your downtime will be much less than if you were to have surgery. As a result, you can return to work sooner and get back to the activities you enjoy.
Common Shoulder Conditions That Can Be Treated with Stem Cells
A stem cells doctor for shoulder pain Chevy Chase, MD patients see at the Pain & Arthritis Relief Center can perform a full exam to diagnose your injury. Depending on your condition, your doctor may recommend stem cell treatment. Some of the most common conditions that can be treated with stem cells include:
- Shoulder joint arthritis;
- Rotator cuff tear or tendonitis;
- Repetitive shoulder dislocation;
- Acromioclavicular joint separation;
- Labral degeneration or tears;
- Thoracic outlet syndrome; AND
Meet with One of Our Specialists
Discover whether or not you’re a good candidate for this effective and non-surgical treatment for shoulder pain. A Chevy Chase stem cells doctor for shoulder pain will be happy to meet with you. Call the Pain Arthritis Relief Center at (301) 710-9777 to speak with a stem cells doctor for shoulder pain Chevy Chase, MD offers for those in need of healing.