Stem Cells Doctor for Knee Pain Potomac, MD
When searching for a stem cells doctor for knee pain Potomac, MD residents often come upon many new questions about the procedure. At the Pain and Arthritis Relief Center, we believe that it’s important for our patients to be well-informed before deciding on a treatment plan for knee pain. While a stem cell procedure isn’t the perfect option for every patient, it might just be the right treatment for you.
What are the benefits of stem cell treatments for knee pain?
The benefits that each patient reaps from stem cell therapy differ and depend on many factors. In general, patients may see the following benefits when they seek treatment from a stem cells doctor for knee pain Potomac, MD has to offer:
1. Stem cell therapy uses the body’s ability to heal itself. No steroids, prescription drugs, or surgical procedures are necessary for the stem cells to help the body heal. A stem cells doctor for knee pain Potomac, MD patients turn to will simply inject the stem cells into the area of the body that has been injured.
2. Stem cells may provide long-lasting or permanent relief by regenerating cells, rather than simply masking the pain. Painkillers work by covering up the pain for a short period. Stem cells, however, have inflammatory agents and growth factors that stimulate tissue growth. Rather than masking the pain, stem cells work to rebuild the damaged tissue.
3. There is very little risk of donor rejection with stem cell therapy for knee pain. Stem cells come from an immuno privileged area. This significantly decreases the risk of cell rejection. Overall, there are very few risks associated with stem cell therapy.
4. Stem cell therapy for knee pain uses amniotic cells, not embryonic cells. Some patients have moral concerns about stem cell therapy when they first meet with a stem cells doctor for knee pain in Potomac, MD. However, this type of treatment uses stem cells from an amniotic sac rather than an embryo.
5. Stem cell therapy has been researched, evaluated, and used to help thousands of patients find pain relief. This method of pain relief has been thoroughly researched. Doctors have been using amniotic stem cell therapy for years, and with great success.
Make an Appointment With a Stem Cells Doctor for Knee Pain Potomac, MD Patients Trust
If you’ve been suffering with moderate to severe knee pain — and especially if other treatment options have failed you in the past — don’t hesitate to reach out to us at the Pain & Arthritis Relief Center. We have helped countless patients find pain relief, and all without the use of drug therapy or surgery. By focusing on treatment options that encourage the body’s natural healing process, we work with each patient individually to develop a unique treatment plan. You don’t have to depend on prescriptions or surgical procedures just to find momentary relief, and you don’t have to suffer with knee pain from here on out. A Potomac stem cells doctor for knee pain may help you live a pain-free life once again.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with a stem cells doctor for knee pain Potomac, MD can provide, contact the Pain and Arthritis Relief Center today at (301) 710-9777.