Physical Therapy Rockville, MD
At Advanced Spine & Wellness Center, we offer physical therapy Rockville, MD clients have come to rely on for its many benefits. Perhaps you’re considering physical therapy, but are unclear as to how it can help you.
In Rockville MD physical therapy is a solution to pain for a wide variety of patients. In our community, people of all ages use the restorative properties of physical therapy to help with:
- Medical conditions
Why So Many Choose Physical Therapy
Physical therapy is not only used after a patient suffers an injury. Sometimes, it can be used as a preventative approach to limit the risk of suffering an injury. It can also be an integral part of a whole body wellness program. Contact Advanced Spine & Wellness Center at (301) 710-9777 to discuss how physical therapy may address your needs. Here are some of the most common reasons why our patients enroll in a physical therapy program:
- Improve range of motion and overall mobility. Older patients, and patients in recovery from an injury or surgery, often find their mobility limited. Very often, doctors will recommend that patients try physical therapy Rockville, MD offers to help with their mobility condition.
- Eliminate or reduce pain. When considering programs for physical therapy Rockville, MD locals choose, there are many options. Talk to one of our staff members at Advanced Spine & Wellness Center to explore which physical therapy options may be best for you.
- Surgery alternative. In some cases, surgery can be avoided when physical therapy provides the healing effects that a patient requires after suffering an injury. For others, surgery may be unavoidable, but physical therapy prior to and after surgery can help reduce recovery time. To learn more about physical therapy in Rockville, MD contact Advanced Spine & Wellness Center.
- Sports injury recovery. Those who frequently play sports can suffer from common injuries such as torn rotator cuffs or stress fractures, among others. Physical therapy can help patients recover from their injury to return to pain-free living, so they can once again enjoy the sport that they love. Our experienced physicians offer treatments that include physical therapy Rockville, MD sports enthusiasts value.
- Stroke recovery. After suffering a stroke, many patients suffer from reduced mobility. Physical therapy can help them recover their independence and reduce the level of care they need for daily living.
Management of a vascular condition or diabetes. A common issue for diabetes sufferers is losing feeling in their legs and feet. Physical therapy can help improve circulation, increasing sensation.
Age-related changes. Physical therapy may become more necessary as one grows older. It can help slow or overcome conditions that develop over time. As people age, their bodies may develop mobility issues or other challenges such as:
- Joint replacement post-surgical recovery needs
Call Advanced Spine & Wellness Center at (301) 710-9777 today to learn more about our physical therapy options. Don’t delay in making an appointment for physical therapy Rockville, MD residents choose to improve their wellness.