Chiropractor Gaithersburg MD
If you have health concerns and would like to meet with a chiropractor Gaithersburg MD residents trust, call the Pain and Arthritis Relief Center. Dr. Brian Paris has helped thousands of clients in the Gaithersburg area. Chiropractic care can benefit many people who may otherwise have to endure invasive surgery or take serious pain medications that might not even address the problem.
As a chiropractor in Gaithersburg MD, Dr. Paris has seen an increase over the years in the number of clients who recognize the benefits of chiropractic treatments. While some require several visits to complete their treatment, other clients experience immediate and significant pain relief.
Why is there an increasing demand for chiropractic treatments?
Many people have recognized the health benefits of chiropractic treatments, which has made this option increasingly popular. Though chiropractors have been around for decades, more and more people seek natural and drug-free solutions; thus, chiropractic treatment has become more widespread. When people go to the doctor because they are in pain, they are given treatment for the pain – i.e. pain medication – and sent home. When a person goes to a chiropractor because they are in pain, a chiropractor in Gaithersburg, MD treats the cause of that pain, not the symptoms.
How do chiropractic treatments address the many causes of health issues?
Repeated and consistent stress may reduce the body’s ability to resist an injury or disease. The immune system might weaken in stressful conditions, which may cause a variety of symptoms. Many clients are surprised to learn how easily minor injuries can develop into more serious injuries. As an experienced chiropractor Gaithersburg MD offers might attest, minor injuries commonly occur in these scenarios:
- Repeated motion throughout the day at work
- Lifting heavy objects
- Moving in ways that the body is not used to
Chiropractic adjustments address the causes of minor injuries, which will likely prevent them from further developing into more serious conditions. Chiropractic treatments might also eliminate pain, improve physical performance, and boost the body’s immune system. After an examination by a chiropractor Gaithersburg, MD patients turn to for help, you will have a better picture of how treatment may benefit you.
Why Clients Choose the Pain and Arthritis Relief Center
Clients seek chiropractic treatments from a Gaithersburg chiropractor to address many types and levels of pain. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Spinal issues. Chiropractic treatment is not limited to back and neck problems. Because the spine is in the center of the nervous system, it is a critical area that connects the body with the brain. By treating the spine, the entire body will likely benefit from a chiropractor Gaithersburg, MD relies on for pain relief.
- Drug free, non-invasive approach. Pain medications are not the solution for everyone. Also, medications may cause severe side effects. Chiropractic treatments are a natural and organic approach to wellness that doesn’t involve drugs or surgery.
- Prevention and maintenance. Regular adjustments may provide long-term wellness and health without the side effects that medications might cause. Dr. Paris began performing ongoing adjustments for his two children when were very young — which they will likely thank him for later.
What can a chiropractor Gaithersburg, MD residents recommend help me with?
One of the most common reasons people seek out a Gaithersburg chiropractor is relief from back and neck pain. Many people do not realize that there are a multitude of other health issues that a chiropractor Gaithersburg, MD patients go to can help with. Some of these other health issues include:
- Headaches and/or migraines: The majority of headaches are caused by too much stress on our nervous system. The adjustments that a chiropractor makes alleviates that pressure on nerves and this often results in the headaches and migraines a patient has suffered from to stop.
- Numbness, pain, and tingling of arms and legs: There are certain conditions, such as sciatica, that will cause numbing or tingling of extremities, in addition to pain. Treatments by a skilled chiropractor Gaithersburg, MD provides may remove the pressure off the nerves that are being affected, eliminating the tingling and pain.
- Better range of motion and performance: Many competitive and professional athletes visit chiropractors as a consistent part of their training routine. Treatments provide a better balance to the spine and body, and this helps prevent injuries. If injuries do occur, this balance aids in those injuries healing quicker.
- Allergy relief: A chiropractor Gaithersburg MD trusts understands that issues with allergies are directly related to our immune system, which in turn can be affected by issues with our central nervous system. Many people get great allergy relief and are able to toss away their allergy medications as another benefit from chiropractic treatment.
- Women’s health issue benefits: Chiropractic treatment has been shown to offer relief to women who have issues with their menstrual cycles and pelvic pain. Treatments have also aided with regulations of those cycles, which may assist in infertility issues. Many pregnant women seek out a chiropractic Gaithersburg patients rely on for treatment to help ease some of the most difficult effects of pregnancy, such as circulation problems and heartburn. Studies suggest that women who have regular treatments during pregnancy may have less painful and quicker deliveries. Treatments also help lessen the effects of menopause.
- Benefits to Children: It is not just adults who benefit from chiropractic treatments. Many parents whose children have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, asthma, autism, colic, and ear infections take their children to chiropractors. It’s believed that chiropractic treatments aid in the symptoms and recovery of these conditions.
Let a Chiropractor Gaithersburg MD Patients Trust Help You
At the Pain and Arthritis Relief Center, we are strong believers that the body heals the body and that this process takes place best through regenerative, integrative medicine—helping you focus on living your best life.
Chiropractic treatments may benefit you in ways you are unaware of. Call Dr. Paris at (301) 710-9777 if you would like to meet with a chiropractor Gaithersburg MD community members rely on for ongoing wellness.